Monday, June 23, 2014

Twenty-three

My 23rd year was quite the year. I've had so many things happen this last year and it's been a very memorable one. What started off in Anaheim will shortly be ending in what has become my home.

One thing I will say is that I definitely went out with a bang these last few weeks of being twenty-three. I've graduated from college, said good bye to two great roommates, signed paperwork for my new career, put down money for my new apartment in a new city, chopped my hair off and donated 13 inches of it, found a great guy, and bought a new car. To say things have changed would be an understatement.

I am so thankful and so blessed for all the memories this last year has brought and I cannot wait to see what all twenty-four has in store for me. Here's to everything that is to come.

Until next time,
The Chronicles of Kirsten Continues

No comments:

Post a Comment